Cambridge School was founded in 1931 with the conviction that education should develop curiosity about the world, instill the joy of learning in children, and strongly promote the strength of character. Nothing in the intervening years gives us reason to modify these objectives.
Successful candidates will demonstrate conceptual understanding, an ability to enrich theory with real life examples, and fluency in communication at all times.
Vacancies for our branches at:
Srinivaspuri/New Friend’s Colony/Noida/Indirapuram/Greater Noida
- Principal – Candidates will have leadership experience, preferably as the Head of a School, as well as a Master’s degree, a degree in education, and required teaching experience
- Academic Management – Vice Principal, Headmistress, Academic Coordinator
- Administrative – Office Administrator, Assistant Accountant, Executive Assistant, Front Office Executive
- PGTs – English, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Commerce, History, Political Science, Economics, Psychology
- TGTs – English, Hindi, Mathematics, Science, Social Science
- PRTs – All Subject Teachers and Co-Teachers
- Others – School Counselor, Special Educator, Art and Craft Teacher, Drama Teacher, Library Teacher, Indian/Western Music Teacher, Indian/Western Dance Teacher, IT Support Executive
Vacancies for the Society
- Curriculum Development Experts – Mathematics, Physics, Social Sciences (JD)
- Sustainability Executive (JD)
- Civil Engineer (JD)
- Manager -Sports and Games (JD)