The Society for the Advancement of Education (SAE) manages the Cambridge Schools which were founded in 1931. It is a private non-profit organization with offices in Noida and South Delhi.
The Society for the Advancement of Education (SAE) for its branches at Srinivaspuri/ New Friends Colony/ Noida/ Indirapuram/ Greater Noida requires:
- Supervisory – Headmistress, Academic Supervisor
- PGTs – English, Economics, Legal Studies, History, Commerce, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Physical Education
- TGTs – Social Science, English, Hindi, Science, Art, Mathematics
- PRTs – All Subjects, Co-teachers
- Language – Spanish, French
- Others – Special Educator, Counselor, Indian/Western Music (Guitar, Keyboard), Indian/Western Dance, Drama/Theatre, Librarian, Computer Technician
- Sports – All Sports
Click Here to fill the Application Form online.
Click Here to download the Application Form.
Apply to Director, Society for the Advancement of Education (SAE) at firstname.lastname@example.org